1. We will explain the types of your personal information we collect and the corresponding uses one by one, so that you can understand the specific categories, reasons for use and collection methods of the specific personal information we collect for a specific product, service or function.
2. When you use some functions, we will collect some of your sensitive information after obtaining your explicit authorization, unless it is necessary to collect according to relevant laws and regulations. Refusing to provide such information will only make you unable to use the relevant specific functions, but It does not affect the core functions of your normal use of our products and services.
3. Mi Le Technology will not actively share or transfer your personal information to third parties. If a third party is required to share or transfer your personal information, we will explain the reasons and obtain your express consent.
4. You can access, correct, and delete your personal information through the channels or channels listed in this policy, and you can also withdraw your consent, cancel your account, complain and report, and set up privacy functions to realize your control over your personal information.
You understand that this policy is closely related to your use of this website, Mi Le Technology products and services. We recommend that you carefully read and understand the entire content of this policy, and make the choice you think is appropriate. We strive to use easy-to-understand, concise and Word expression, and the clauses in this policy that have or may have a significant relationship with your rights and interests are marked in bold to remind you to pay attention.
If you have any questions about this policy, or any related complaints or comments, please contact us by visiting the Contact Us page. We are happy to deal directly with your questions and meet your needs.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
(1) The method, type and purpose of our collection of information
1. Information provided by you when using Mirage website. We will collect and store your personal information, including your email address, user name and phone number, country and region, etc., when you submit a message or subscribe to Mi Le Technology products and services via email. The purpose of our collection and use of such information is to provide you with products and services, deal with your questions and needs, provide customer service and communicate directly with you, such as sending you emails about new products after you leave a message successfully, Business communication, order confirmation, major changes and updates of service functions, technical and security notices, etc. You can refuse to receive such emails or push through the relevant settings in the email.
In addition, in order to provide you with services and improve service quality, we may also collect other information about you, such as the relevant information you provide when our customer service team contacts you, and the questionnaire responses you send to us when you participate in the survey information etc. If you refuse to provide such information, it will not affect the basic functions of Mi Le Technology services, but may affect the quality of services we provide you.
2. Information we collect from websites and mobile device clients. In order to ensure the quality of the services we provide you and the security of your information, when you visit the Mi Le Technology website or the Mi Le Technology mobile device client, and use the services provided by Mi Le Technology, we may record your use of the service Category, method, operation information when using the service and other log information related to the service, such as your IP address, the version used by the mobile device, language and device identification code, device identifier and your location, etc.
You understand and agree that, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, court orders or other legal procedures, administrative or judicial mandatory requirements, we may provide your personal information to the corresponding authorities without your authorization and consent.
1. How do we use Cookie technology to automatically collect information. In order to provide you with an easier access experience, when you visit the website of Mi Le Technology or use the services provided by Mi Le Technology, we may use the cookie small data file to identify your identity, which can save you from repeated input and registration. information, or to help determine the security of your account. These data files may be cookies, Flash cookies, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively, "Cookies"). The system may automatically collect your following information through cookies:
·Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device;
· Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, URL addresses of pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request to provide when using our services.
2. Third-party cookies that may exist on our products and services. There may be cookies placed by advertisers or other partners on our products and services. These cookies may collect non-personally identifiable information about you to analyze how users use such services, send you advertisements that may be of interest to you, or evaluate the effectiveness of advertising services. The collection and use of such information by these third-party cookies is not governed by this policy, but by the privacy policies of relevant users, and we are not responsible for third-party cookies.
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
3 How do you refuse us to collect your information using technologies such as Cookies. You can refuse or manage cookies through your browser settings. But please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly.
3. How do we store and protect personal information
Based on our basic business philosophy, the company strives to gain customer satisfaction and trust by providing quality products and services.
In order to achieve this goal, we have established the following measures to ensure that the company website will not disclose your private information.
1. Each organization of the company has designated a special person to be responsible for the protection of personal information in order to properly manage this information.
2. If the company requires you to provide or register personal information, such as name, address, email address or phone number, the company will inform you of its purpose and consultation method. The information that the company requires you to submit is limited to the appropriate scope.
3. The company will only use the information you provide for the purpose you agreed to.
4. Without your prior consent, the company will not provide or disclose your personal information to third parties.
5. If you want to check your personal information, you can contact the website where you submitted or registered your personal information. The company will properly respond to your request as soon as possible.
6. The company strives to maintain and improve security in reasonable ways to ensure the security of personal information management.
7. Similarly, in accordance with laws and regulations, the company will continue to improve and upgrade measures to protect personal information.
8. Where we store your information. The personal information we collect and generate in China will be stored in China. If the relevant personal information collected in China is transmitted to overseas institutions due to business needs, we will implement it in accordance with laws, administrative regulations and the provisions of relevant regulatory authorities, and require overseas institutions to provide information on the obtained personal information through effective measures such as signing agreements and checking. Information is kept confidential. We only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purposes described in this policy and within the time limit required by laws and regulations.
9. Our data security capabilities and policies. We promise to make information security protection meet the security level required by laws and regulations. In order to protect your information security, we are committed to using various security technologies and supporting management systems to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost. At the same time, we have set up a responsible department for personal information protection, established relevant internal control systems, adopted the principle of minimum sufficient authorization for staff who may have access to your information, and strictly controlled the data access process and approval mechanism.
10. Our reporting mechanism for personal information security incidents. Please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, personal information security incidents may unfortunately occur due to factors beyond our control. If a security incident occurs, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you to prevent and reduce risks independently, and remedial measures, etc. We will promptly inform you of the event-related situation by email, letter, phone call or push notification. When it is difficult to inform one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also actively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
11. Our deletion of your information. If we stop serving you or stop operations, we will stop collecting your personal information in a timely manner, and notify you of the notification of the stop of operations by delivery or announcement one by one. Personal information will be deleted or anonymized.
4. How we entrust processing, sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information
(1) Entrusted processing
In order to provide you with better products or services you requested, we may entrust third-party service providers to analyze and process your personal information. The above-mentioned third-party service providers will analyze and process your personal information in the name of Mi Le Technology. Mi Le Technology promises to you that when we entrust a third party to process personal information, we will abide by the following requirements:
1. It will not analyze and process information beyond the scope that Mi Le Technology has obtained your authorization and consent;
2. Evaluate the data security capabilities of third-party service providers in advance to ensure that they have the data security capabilities required by laws and regulations;
3. Constrain the responsibilities and obligations of third-party service providers through contracts to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, industry rules and standards, corporate norms and codes of conduct in your jurisdiction, and require them not to be less than Our standards comply with our obligations to you;
4. Accurately record and save entrusted processing of personal information to ensure your information security and effective access and control of your information.
5. When the entrustment relationship is terminated, the third-party service provider is required to delete your personal information and destroy all copies of the data.
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
(2) Sharing and transfer
1. It is necessary to provide you with products or services and obtain your express authorization in advance
You understand and agree that, in order to provide you with better services or meet your requirements, Mi Le Technology may share and transfer your information to affiliated companies or other third-party service providers on the premise of obtaining your express authorization and consent. personal information.
Mi Le Technology promises to you that when we share and transfer your personal information to the above-mentioned third parties, we will abide by the following requirements:
1) Carry out personal information security impact assessment in advance, and take effective measures to protect personal information subjects according to the assessment results;
2) Accurately record and save the sharing and transfer of your personal information, including but not limited to the date, scale, purpose of sharing and transfer, and the basic situation of the data recipient, etc., to help you understand the data recipient's storage of your information, use, etc.;
3) Protect your information security and effective access and control over your information, for example, access, correction, deletion, cancellation of account, etc.
2. Information transfer during acquisition, merger, reorganization and other changes
With the continuous development of our business, we may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers and other transactions, we will inform you of the relevant situation, continue to protect or require the data receiver to continue to protect in accordance with laws and regulations and standards not lower than the requirements of this policy Your Personal Information.
3. Share your personal information based on the mandatory requirements of laws, regulations and regulatory authorities
We may provide your personal information to the corresponding authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, court orders or other legal procedures, administrative or judicial mandatory requirements, and information sharing in such scenarios does not require your authorization and consent.
(3) Public disclosure
We will not publicly disclose your personal information. If public disclosure is necessary, we will inform you of the purpose of the public disclosure, the type of information disclosed and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your express consent.
V. How do you access and control your personal information
1. How do you access and correct your personal information. Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know immediately
2. How You Can Opt Out of Marketing Communications. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by pressing the "unsubscribe" button on any email we send you.
3. How do you delete your personal information. If you find that our collection and use of your personal information violates laws, administrative regulations or agreements with you, you can contact us to request deletion of your personal information collected under the violation.
4. How you can correct your personal information. If you find that your personal information collected and stored by us is wrong, you can contact us to request correction.
5. Before responding to your above 4 and 5 requirements, in order to ensure safety, we need to verify your identity and credential information first. After the verification is passed, the processing will be completed within five working days; in special cases, the longest will be A reasonable explanation for responding within 30 days or within the time limit specified by laws and regulations or failing to respond in a timely manner. In addition, we will notify any third parties who receive your information according to Section 4 to respond to your requests in Items 3 and 4 at the same time.
6. Despite the above agreement, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we may not be able to respond to your request under the following circumstances:
1) Directly related to national security and national defense security;
2) Directly related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4) We have sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
6) Involving commercial secrets.
6. Statement on Third Party Responsibility
Please note that the operators of the third-party websites you visit, the third-party services accessed through us, and the third parties that receive your personal information from Mi Le Technology may have their own privacy protection policies; we will do our best in business Reasonable efforts are made to require these entities to take protective measures for your personal information, but we cannot guarantee that these entities will take protective measures in accordance with our requirements. Please contact them directly to obtain details about their privacy policies. If you find that the webpages created by these third parties or the applications developed by third parties are risky, you are advised to terminate the relevant operations to protect your legitimate rights and interests.
7. Special agreement on the privacy of minors
We expect parents or guardians to guide minors to use our services. If you are under the age of 18, or underage according to the laws and regulations of your location, it is recommended that you ask your parents or guardians to read this policy, and use our services or provide us with your personal information with the consent of your parents or guardians. information. If your guardian does not agree with you to use our services or provide information to us in accordance with this policy, please stop using our services immediately and notify us in time so that we can take corresponding measures. Mi Le Technology will protect the confidentiality and security of minors' personal information in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations.
8. Application and revision of this policy
This policy applies to the official website and related services of Mi Le Technology.
9. Description of key words in this policy
The "Mile Technology Affiliated Company" in this policy refers to any company, legal institution, and legal successor of the above-mentioned companies and legal institutions that Zhejiang Mile Technology Co., Ltd. currently or in the future controls, is controlled by, or is under joint control with.